Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time Flies.

Oh gosh, the sophomore year is nearly over already... it's a bitter sweet moment.  I'm happy to be moving a step closer to college, but at the same time 4-5/11 teachers I've had I'll never work with or see ever again.  I really loved this year because I didn't hate any of my teachers.  It's a really great feeling to not hate a teacher, to go into every classroom and go 'Oh, cool, it's time for class.' instead of 'I f***ing hate this guy.' Makes  for a better year and better grades.  Also, this year was my first lead in a show (The Amish Project by Jessica Dickey) and I just really loved it beyond any other experience in my life.  It was magical to work with such a magical cast and with a play that seemed to touch so many people.

In short, I'm really gonna miss this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment